Explore more of Harmony
Harmony is a charming town in Southeast Minnesota that offers a variety of things to do and enjoy!
- Amish Communities – The Amish in the Harmony area first established in 1974. Learn more about the Amish, their lifestyle and much more on a tour with Amish Tours of Harmony. Book Your Tour Today!
- Visit Niagara Cave, which has been voted one of the top ten caves in the U.S. Niagara cave also offers miniature golf, gemstone panning, a picnic and playground area as well as a concession stand.
- The JEM Movie Theatre is a family owned and run one screen movie theatre showing current movies with fresh popcorn.
- Harmony Historical Society – Discover some history of Harmony, visit their KARST Exhibit and Interpretive site Sinkhole, Gausta Exhibit, and see the McMichel Grain Elevator which is now listed on the National Register.
- The Harmony-Preston Valley State Trail connects Preston to Harmon on a scenic 18-mile trail that is great for biking, in-line skating and hiking. This trail connects with the Root River State Trail that expands another 42 miles along the Root River.
Eating & Drinking
- BReaKeRs located in the charming pink building (along with Amish Tours of Harmony) offers a deli menu, ice cream and shakes, and specialty coffees.
- The Bite is a family friendly restaurant with American food and pizza items.
- Gabby Lou’s Kitchen offers down home cooking with some baked goods.
- Estelle’s Eatery and Bar is a scratch kitchen offering fresh food options and specials. They offer indoor and outdoor seating.
- On The Crunchy Side American Bar & Eatery – Food and full bar.
- Harmony Spirits is a distillery with a tasting room and outdoor seating where you can enjoy their own vodka, rum, gin, whiskey and bourbon and a variety of specialty cocktails.
- New Generations of Harmony Antique Mall is a 10,000 square foot antique mall hosting 130 booths with something for everyone.
- Farm Charm located right on Main Street is a cute store offering handmade luxury soy candles and home fragrance line, including some great gift items.
- Harmony Gardens and Floral is more than a greenhouse. You will find an abundance of garden plants and items as well as many gift items for everyone on your list. They also have a large selections of children’s gifts, toys, games and more.
- Village Depot/Village Green located in the same area as Amish Tours of Harmony and BReaKeRs, has an assortment of home décor and gift items.
- Bee Balm Boutique is a consignment and vintage shop located right on Main Street.
Attractions Near Harmony
- Historic Forestville (Preston)
- Fillmore County Historical Society Museum (Fountain)
- Minnesota State Veterans Cemetery (Preston)
- Lanesboro Arts (Lanesboro)
- Commonweal Theatre (Lanesboro)
- Mitson House Museum (Canton)
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Park & Museum (Burr Oak, IA)
Events in and Near Harmony
- Harmony’s 4th of July Celebration
- Trout Days – Preston (May)
- Syttende Mai – Spring Grove (May)
- Rhubarb Festival – Lanesboro (June)
- Buffalo Bill Days – Lanesboro (August)
- Canton Day Off – Canton (August)
- Hesper-Mabel Steam Engine Days – Mabel (September)
Amish Tours of Harmony
94 2nd Street
Harmony, MN, 55939